who wish to volunteer abroad
There are 2 kinds of out-going volunteers:
- Short term out-going volunteer
To join workcamp ( about 2-3 weeks long) with our international partners. The volunteers will live, work and learn together during this time. The activities will be intense and also various.
- Middle and long term out-going volunteer
For middle and long term projects, volunteers commit themselves to work for 2 months until a year. They are included in a community under the responsibility of a host and our partner in the chosen country.
Volunteers should be 18 years old up and be able to self finance their travel.
Join us as the out-going volunteers! It’s very simple to apply and be part of us.
Check the project that you are interested and send us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Workcamps database, follow this link:
For Middle and Long Term placements database:
We also get opportunities through our international partners for some of our volunteers (priority to our active members) to join governmental/European-based programs. Volunteers who take part in these programs usually receive some financial support from the managing institution. Here are some examples:
- 2 months of leader training with IJGD Germany fully financially supported.
- 13 months volunteer with Weltwärts program in Germany through our partner SCI Germany– Fully financially supported+ pocket money.
- 10 months with French Civic Service ( through local partners such as Solidarités Jeunesses) 30% of plane ticket supported and pocket money provided.