Workcamps last usually about 2 weeks. The projects can be as various as teaching English, environmental activities, construction work and art & music camps. These camps are organised together with local partners, local government, schools, and dedicated individuals in order to meet local’s needs and assure exchange between volunteers (both Thai and international) and communities.
Workcamps calendar 2021-2022: To be updated as soon as the pandemic situation allowed us to start again.
How To apply
– International volunteers should apply through our partners in their residence country > > link to how to apply.
– Thai volunteer can contact DaLaa directly.
General information about Workcamps
– There will always be a DaLaa Work Camp Leader in the workcamp.
– Besides the main project, there will be time for Thai language/culture and other activities.
– Volunteers have to be 18 years or older.
– No special skills are required, only positive motivation and being open minded.(respect and willingness to understand other cultures and backgrounds)
– Living conditions will be in Thai style (willingness to adapt and enjoy simple conditions of living)
– Participants are responsible for their own travel costs and all personal expenses during their free time.
– Participants are responsible for taking care of their own insurance.
– No drugs are allowed in Thailand.
– Willingness to work and live together, make friends with local people and other volunteers.
– Each workcamp has a participation fee.
For more details, contact DaLaa or our partners in your country of residence >> link with how to apply.